Private Sale - Sale By Negotiation
This idyllic rural retreat of a home nestles on over 10 gently undulating acres and currently serves as a residence and as a highly successful bed and breakfast. The land is ideal for horses or stock and the property is surrounded by sweeping valley views - with timeless functionality and all of the warmth and charm you could ever dream of.
The beautifully presented main residence delivers an expansive open plan kitchen/dining/family zone with stainless steel appliances, timber floors and vast window expanses to capture exceptional views. There are also 4 robed bedrooms (master with walk-in robe and en-suite), a flexible 5th bedroom/living zone and a bright main bathroom with designer tub.
The wraparound veranda and huge covered deck, complete with cafe blinds and with outdoor spa invites year-round indoor/outdoor living, while other fabulous features include a cosy wood fire, zoned ducted inverter reverse cycle heating and cooling, water tanks, 4 dams, large garage/workshop, double carport, round yard and more. Yet another element of this gorgeous property is the original heritage homestead, dating back to 1887, and with permits in place for its complete restoration, what a gem!
On the brink of every delicacy that the Yarra Valley has to offer, you'll love the rural setting just a few minutes from the conveniences of Yarra Glen including shops, schools, cafes, wineries, restaurants and more.
- Stunning rural retreat on over 10 gently undulating acres
- Substantial Income as an ongoing Bed and Breakfast
- Well-appointed residence with 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms
- Flexible 5th bedroom/living zone, open plan kitchen/dining/family zone
- Practical kitchen with s/steel appliances, wood fire, refrigerative cooling
- Veranda and deck with spa, large garage/workshop, double carport
- Original farmhouse with Town Planning Permit for full restoration
- 4 dams, round yard and more
Contact Agent : Richard Stepney 0408 347 930