Peaceful leafy surrounds envelop this lovely Warrandyte home, positioned on an elevated 1519m2 allotment within walking distance of the river, cafes and bus stop. The attractive interior is calm and soothing with views that are certain to inspire, enhanced by pretty garden all around.
Accommodation includes a welcoming lounge/dining area with cosy gas log fire, adjoining kitchen/meals with stainless steel cooking, 4 bedrooms (master with walk-in robe and ensuite) and family bathroom.
Wraparound verandas and a spacious rear garden promise to draw you outdoors for dining and relaxation time, while access to the property via the main road or a private laneway makes life just so simple. With a double carport, solid brick workshop/shed and off-street parking, this home is moments from Warrandyte shops, cafes, primary schools and the vibrant local community. Relaxed Warrandyte living is here!
- Inviting brick residence amid beautiful leafy surrounds
- 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, lounge/dining room with library
- Bright kitchen/meals with s/steel cooking, gas log fire, evaporative cooling
- Glorious family-friendly garden with lawn for playtime
- Dual driveways, carport, off-street parking, solid brick workshop
- Close to shops, cafes, primary school, bus and river