Private Sale - Sale By Negotiation
Magnificent views across the treetops to Hurstbridge sporting fields and parkland are just the beginning for this standout family home on over a quarter acre of gorgeous landscaped gardens. Featuring a well-presented 3 bedroom main residence (master with adjoining nursery/retreat) PLUS a private 2 bedroom cottage - the level of flexibility here is immeasurable!
Set on a generous 1168m2 garden allotment, the inviting main home delivers a spacious lounge/dining room, kitchen/meals with fresh white cabinetry, stainless steel cooking and deck access, 3 robed bedrooms, 2 bright updated bathrooms and rumpus with study nook. An elevated viewing deck and good off-street parking makes this a great venue for entertaining among the treetops, while extras include ducted heating, evaporative cooling and fabulous bamboo floors.
The air-conditioned cottage is beautifully presented, featuring 2 robed bedrooms, open kitchen/dining/living zone, clever bathroom/laundry combination and private patio - ideal for guests or adult children. Water tanks keep the garden at its best over summer and you're just a short, 800m walk from the train station and on to the shops, cafes and bus.
- Spacious family home with magnificent bushland views
- Huge 1168m2 beautifully landscaped block
- 3 robed bedrooms and retreat, 2 updated bathrooms, 2 living zones & study nook
- Light-filled kitchen/dining - s/steel cooking, modern white cabinetry
- Ducted heating/cooling, bamboo floors, elevated alfresco deck
- Separate 2-bedroom cottage - 1 bathroom, open kitchen/dining/living zone
- Great off-street parking
- Private leafy locale - 800m walk to shops, cafes, bus and train station
Inspections are by appointment only. For more information and to arrange a time to view please contact the agent. Richard Stepney 0408 347 930