Enjoy a relaxed family lifestyle surrounded by elegant eucalypts in this quality home that is perfectly positioned just 650m from the train station and an even easier stroll to the wonderful Hurstbridge shops, cafes and restaurants and popular primary school. Set on approximately 790m2 of usable land, the residence enjoys an idyllic northerly orientation that takes in treetop views that extend all the way to the Kinglake Ranges.
The beautifully renovated interior delivers 4 comfortable bedrooms (huge master with walk-in robe and ensuite), updated family bathroom, spacious lounge/dining room and open plan kitchen/meals/living zone boasting Blackwood timber cabinetry, stainless steel appliances and ample storage.
An elevated deck is perfect for alfresco entertaining and soaking up the beautiful surrounds, while further features include ducted heating, evaporative and reverse cycle cooling, solar electricity, 2 carports, a large fenced backyard and plenty of off-street parking. Inspection will delight!
- Spacious family home on a usable 790m2 allotment (approx.)
- Northerly views across treetops to the Kinglake Ranges
- 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 2 living zones, well-appointed timber kitchen
- Fabulous entertainers deck, spacious fenced backyard, suited to kids and pets
- Ducted heating/cooling, 1.5Kw solar electricity, 2 carports, off-street parking
- Only 650m from the train station and easy walk to shops, cafes and primary school
For more information or to arrange private inspections outside scheduled open times please contact Richard Stepney 0408 347 930