Nestled on approximately 20 glorious acres in a truly beautiful pocket of St Andrews, this sturdy double brick home with an idyllic northerly aspect provides the perfect base from which to fulfil your dreams of a rural lifestyle, either as a hobby farmer, vigneron or horse enthusiast.
In the same family for over 50 years and built to last, this 60's style residence will be so easy to update. Positioned well away from the road and accessed via a welcoming tree-lined driveway the home features a tough clinker brick facade and enjoys 3 substantial bedrooms (master with ensuite), a vintage bathroom/laundry and an expansive open plan kitchen/dining/living zone, opening out to a full-length balcony that capture panoramic views to perfection. A large open fireplace and three air conditioners ensure your comfort all year through.
The acreage is all undulating pasture providing plenty of scope to accommodate a variety of uses (STCA). There is a small workshop and store room, two dams and a short hill-walk behind the house provides a spectacular view of the City to the south and Kinglake Ranges to the North. On a made road to the nearby primary school, general store, pub, eateries and bustling Saturday market and with -easy access to Yarra Glen in the other direction - this is a true lifestyle opportunity in a great location. Inspect without delay!
- Magnificent 20 acres of rolling pasture and stunning scenery
- Sturdy double brick residence, 3 big bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
- Light-filled kitchen/dining/living zone with open fireplace and balcony
- So easy to update
- Tandem carport, workshop/store, air conditioning
- Scope for ponies, farming or viticulture
- A short drive to primary school, general store, pub and Saturday market
- And to Yarra Glen in the other direction
For more information or to arrange inspections outside open times please contact the agent -
Richard Stepney 0408 347 930