If ever there was a time to get moving - this is it! This exciting entry into the Hurstbridge property market is set on an elevated 954m2 allotment within easy walking distance of shops, cafes, primary school and train station.
Offering immeasurable appeal with elevated treetop views, the inviting home incorporates open plan kitchen/meals/living with updated cabinetry and stainless steel appliances, 2 spacious bedrooms, family bathroom and big practical laundry.
A fabulous covered alfresco adds an indoor/outdoor living zone complete with outdoor kitchen, pizza oven, bar fridge and plumbed BBQ, providing a sensational place to relax outdoors or entertain family and friends. The leafy allotment has a lawn terrace for playtime, garden shed, ample off-street parking and sealed driveway. With split system heating and cooling, 4.5kW solar electricity, timber floors, sash windows and under-house storage - inspection is a must.
- Exciting 1st home opportunity on 954m2 with beautiful treetop views
- Attractive family home - 2 spacious bedrooms, family bathroom, big laundry
- Open plan kitchen/meals/living with s/steel appliances and updated cabinetry
- Split system heating and cooling, timber floors, solar electricity
- Fabulous covered alfresco - outdoor kitchen, pizza oven, plumbed BBQ
- Walk to cafes, shops, train station (-500m) and primary school
For more information or for inspections please contact the agent Richard Stepney 0408347930