This super-cute Kangaroo Ground cottage rests gently on approximately 3.2 acres of undulating lightly-treed pasture, offering an alluring retreat with provision for a pony or an alpaca or two.
The perfect home for those who value sustainable lifestyle principles with effortless connection to the great outdoors, the classic interior enjoys a simple floor plan of 2 light and inviting bedrooms with robes, combined bathroom/laundry, lounge with cosy wood fire and vintage kitchen with electric cooking and fabulous views across the treetops. Solar electricity connected to the grid and mains water supplemented by 12,000l water tanks keep running costs low, while a thriving kitchen garden and sustainable firewood plantation add yet more appeal.
Gorgeous cottage gardens surround the home, while the acreage has benefited from the use of equicentral grazing and provides scope to add further equine facilities if desired (STCA). With a double carport, shed/tack room, rabbit-proof fencing, dam, hen/duck yard and a huge range of native birds and animals to observe, prepare to be swept away upon inspection.
- Cute cottage-style home on approximately 3.2 acres
- Fabulous entry-level equine opportunity
- Sustainable - solar electricity, mains/tank water, kitchen garden
- 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, bright vintage kitchen, fireside lounge
- Freshly painted inside and out, air conditioning, wood fire and more
Contact Agent for more details. Lorraine Grimshaw 0419 311 873