Nestled down an idyllic country lane, this family home is beautifully presented and flexible enough to accommodate families at any stage. And with 2 fully fenced paddocks there is even a place for your pony to call home as well!
The single level residence features polished timber floors and soft neutral colours throughout 3 robed bedrooms, updated family bathroom, a spacious light-filled lounge and open plan kitchen/dining/living zone boasting stone benchtops, Smeg stainless steel cooker and modern white cabinetry. A separate studio provides a private 4th bedroom and 2nd bathroom - ideal for guests or older children.
The beautifully landscaped garden sets the scene outdoors, while other highlights include 3-car carport accommodation, stable/float bay/workshop, mains and tank water, great driveway access and ducted heating/cooling. A minute or two from central Hurstbridge amenities, you will enjoy the best of town and country here.
- Flexible family home on a picturesque 3000m2 (approx)
- Beautifully presented - light-filled lounge, open living/dining zone
- Modern kitchen with s/steel cooker and stone benchtops
- 3 robed bedrooms, 1 bathroom, ducted heating/cooling
- Separate 1 bed/1 bath studio, carports, outbuildings, 2 paddocks
- Moments from Hurstbridge shops, school and public transport
Contact Agent: Lorraine Grimshaw 0419311873