Want the rural life with room to spread out but still be amongst the trees? This is the place for you. With lots of room outside for cars, trucks and machinery or maybe a few animals. With the room comes the sheds to use on whatever suits - a hobby or as a workshop. All this and you can still work in the City being only a short distance from the train station.
Offering a single level residence with a self-contained unit for teenage kids, parents or guests. The home features polished timber floors and soft neutral colours throughout, 3 robed bedrooms, updated family bathroom, a spacious light-filled lounge and open plan kitchen/dining/living zone boasting stone benchtops, Smeg stainless steel cooker and modern white cabinetry. The separate studio provides a private 4th bedroom and 2nd bathroom.
The beautifully landscaped garden sets the scene outdoors, while other highlights include 3-car carport accommodation, stable/float bay/workshop, mains and tank water, great driveway access and ducted heating/cooling. A minute or two from central Hurstbridge amenities, you will enjoy the best of town and country here.
- Flexible family home on a picturesque 3000m2
- Beautifully presented - light-filled lounge, open living/dining zone
- Modern kitchen with s/steel cooker and stone benchtops
- 3 robed bedrooms, 1 bathroom, ducted heating/cooling
- Separate 1 bed/1 bath studio, carports, outbuildings, 2 paddocks
- Moments from Hurstbridge shops, school and public transport
Please contact Lorraine Grimshaw for private inspections. 0419 311 873