Offered for sale for the very first time since construction in 1959, this sturdy brick home is as neat as a pin and sits proudly at the head of the court on a substantial 1225m2 allotment. Rock solid and perfectly positioned to enjoy maximum Greensborough convenience, this property presents an enticing opportunity to renovate/extend to create your ideal family home or develop into a multi-dwelling complex (STCA).
The practical single level design delivers a spacious lounge with elevated street view, formal dining, large solid timber kitchen that looks out across the rear garden, 3 good-sized bedrooms, bathroom, shower room and full-sized laundry. Ornate cornices, high ceilings and generous proportions are evident throughout the home, and ducted heating, and air conditioning are an added bonus.
The beautiful spring garden has lots of lawn for family time, and there's also a large double garage and plenty of under-house storage. A stone's throw from the bus, train station, Greensborough Plaza and Ring Road - what are you waiting for?
- Sturdy family home on 1225m2 - scope to renovate or develop (STCA)
- Spacious 3-bedroom home, 1 bathroom, 1 shower room
- Large lounge with adjoining dining, solid timber kitchen
- Ducted heating, air conditioning, double garage, under-house storage
- Large garden full of spring blooms, close to central Greensborough