This brand new townhouse is just a stones throw from shops, primary school, train station and quality eateries.Located behind the main street shops and backing onto an expansive wetland reserve, it is perfect for the acreage down-sizer who will enjoy the feeling of space with magnificent northerly views across the neighbouring Fergusons Paddock parklands and beyond.
The home offers 3 robed bedrooms, (Ground floor Main with ensuite and walk-through robe) and a downstairs powder room. The light and bright kitchen with stone bench tops and meals area with polished concrete floors is huge and has easy access to the ground floor deck area. Upstairs is a large family bathroom, a spacious living zone that opens out to a scenic balcony. Featuring 2.5m ceilings, double glazing and and serviced by multiple reverse cycle airconditioners your comfort is assured. There is also remote lockup garage (plus off-street parking for a second car), a small low maintenance garden terrace and pedestrian access to the park. This brand new home is certain to appeal to discerning buyers as well as savvy investors, attracting a rental return of $520 - $550 per week !
- Brand New central Hurstbridge Townhouse
- 21 Square Home with high ceilings and sensational parkland views
- 3 Bedrooms (Ground Floor Main with Ensuite) 2 separate living zones
- Single lock up garage with internal access plus another off-street parking space
- 5 Minute Walk to train station, shops, cafes and schools
- Attracting excellent rental returns of $520 - $550 per week
For more information or to arrange an inspection please contact the agent : Richard Stepney 0408347930