Nestled in a quiet leafy pocket of town just a short walk from the train station and shops, this superb mud brick family home has all the warmth and ambience you could wish for.
Showcasing rich reclaimed timbers, slate flooring, beautiful leadlight and high ceilings, this home captures wonderful treetop views, featuring a spacious open plan living/dining room, sleek updated Caesarstone kitchen with stainless steel appliances and gloss white cabinetry, 4 bedrooms (main with walk-in robe and modern ensuite), bright family bathroom, sitting room/parent's retreat, library and practical laundry.
An elevated alfresco deck is the jewel that overlooks beautiful surrounding eucalypts, while the terraced rear garden, private studio (with power), kitchen garden paved rear terrace add to the appeal. Finishing touches include gas log fire, split system air conditioning, clerestory windows, double carport and off-street parking.
This marvellous muddy is just a short walk (via footbridge) from the shops and train station, with the primary school and acres of parkland also close to hand. Inspection will delight!
- Solid mud brick home, beautiful natural surrounds
- 4 bedrooms, 2 spacious bathrooms, library
- Caesarstone kitchen - s/steel appliances, sleek white cabinetry
- Open plan living/dining zone, sitting room/parent's retreat
- Split system heating/cooling, gas log fire, clerestory windows
- Reclaimed timbers, slate floors, high ceilings
- Elevated alfresco deck, private powered studio, double carport
Contact Agent for more details Lorraine Grimshaw 0419 311 873