Private Sale - Sale By Negotiation.
Offering a unique and infinitely flexible design, this beautifully presented mud brick home is nestled on 2 lush green acres with Diamond Creek frontage, offering a tranquil leafy setting with no neighbours and just a short stroll to the primary school, community centre and general store.
The versatile family home features rustic timbers, brick floors and beautiful reclaimed materials throughout. The main wing delivers 3 comfortable bedrooms (main bedroom with direct bathroom access), 2-way family bathroom, study and a spacious open plan kitchen/dining/living zone complete with open fireplace, solid timber cabinetry and soaring cathedral ceiling.
The second wing can be easily incorporated into the main home or separated for private independent living. It presents a 4th bedroom, 2nd bathroom and its own beautiful kitchen/meals/living zone with wonderful garden views.
Outside you'll find lush rolling lawns, established trees and an abundance of natural beauty. This magical outdoor space offers many quiet nooks and plenty of room for outdoor entertaining. Finishing touches include reverse cycle heating/cooling, double carport, workshop and water tanks. Inspection will delight.
- Flexible family home set on 2 acres - central St Andrews
- 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, study, rustic timbers, reclaimed materials
- Scope for independent living - 2 living/dining areas, 2 timber kitchens
- Beautiful spring garden, rolling lawns, outdoor entertaining areas
- Double carport, workshop, water tanks
- Walk to school, shop and Saturday market
Inspections are by appointment only, please contact the agent : Richard Stepney 0408347930 to arrange a time.