Set on a level and beautifully landscaped 1600m2 (approx) allotment just a short walk to public transport, this spacious family home is beautifully presented, with many quality inclusions that will impress come inspection day.
The generous floor plan begins with an inviting lounge warmed by gas log fire, leading to the open kitchen/dining area boasting sandstone floors, stainless steel appliances (900mm cooker), stone benchtops and a pretty garden view. All 4 bedrooms have robes (master with walk-thru robe to ensuite), complemented by a good-sized study/5th bedroom, family room and zoned main bathroom.
The large alfresco area features a fabulous cabana hut, decking and level lawn that together create an ideal space for parties and family time, while 2 double garages will appeal to tradesmen and car enthusiasts. Finishing touches include ducted heating, air conditioning, attic storage, 7000l water tanks, kitchen garden and hen house.
- Spacious family home on a level and landscaped 1600m2
- A short level walk to public transport
- Inviting lounge room and seperate family room
- Updated kitchen - stone benchtops, s/steel appliances
- Ducted heating, air conditioning, attic storage, water tanks
- Alfresco entertaining with cabana hut, kitchen garden, hen house
- 2 double garages plus a lock up area for caravan/boat, circular driveway and more
Book your inspection today!
Contact Agent: Lorraine Grimshaw 0419 311 873