An exciting pathway into the Eltham property market on a generous 1020m2 allotment, this classic family home is immediately comfortable, with scope to renovate, rebuild or develop into a multi-dwelling complex (STCA). A short walk from the bus stop and just minutes from central Eltham, your every effort here will reap handsome rewards.
The single level interior begins with an inviting lounge room accompanied by the adjoining kitchen/meals area with timber cabinetry, hardwood floors and quality appliances in place. All 3 bedrooms have built-in robes and share the family bathroom, while a separate wing incorporates the 4th bedroom, 2nd kitchen/living area and 2nd bathroom - an ideal option when guests or extended family come to stay.
The pretty rear garden features wide lawn and a covered alfresco area, while finishing touches include gas ducted heating, evaporative cooling, freestanding double garage and additional off-street parking. With Alan Marshall Park opposite, you'll appreciate your close proximity to Eltham shops, cafes, quality schools and train station. Inspect without delay!
- Classic family home on a high-potential 1020m2 allotment
- 4 robed bedrooms, 2 bathrooms - provision for extended family
- Lounge room with leafy outlook, timber kitchen/meals area
- Separate wing with 2nd kitchen/living zone
- Ducted heating, evaporative cooling, covered alfresco dining
- Pretty rear garden, double garage, ample OSP