Nestled on a quiet street only minutes' walk to the heart of town (and train line, for an easy commute to Melbourne's CBD), this unique family home offers the true Hurstbridge lifestyle - a leafy natural setting with an abundance of native birds close to the fantastic village atmosphere nearby.
Upstairs, this 2-storey design features hardwood floors and exposed timbers; an open kitchen/dining/living zone equipped with stainless steel appliances and modern cabinetry; a spacious family room with balcony; 3 comfortable bedrooms, and fully renovated bathroom. Downstairs, the 4th bedroom or rumpus room comes with its own good-sized separate study and opens onto a paved courtyard ideal for BBQs and outdoor entertaining. Beyond the courtyard lies a secret sunbathed garden featuring a solid chook house and run; olive grove; veggie garden; easy-care lawn, and a wonderful sense of romance.
Further features include ducted heating; air-conditioning; cosy wood fire; under-house workshop; double carport, and off-street parking. So, be quick to secure your idyllic hideaway among the trees!
* 2-storey family home just a short walk from Hurstbridge village
* Kitchen/dining/living with s/steel appliances and modern cabinetry
* Spacious family room with balcony, flexible rumpus/4th bedroom
* 3 comfortable bedrooms, fully updated bathroom, study
* Ducted heating, wood fire, air conditioning, hardwood floors
* Double carport, under-house workshop, sealed driveway and more.