Call off the search - this beautiful Western Red Cedar cottage on a leafy 1221m2 allotment presents an exciting 1st home opportunity that is just a little bit different. Offering a place to call home that has privacy and personality, you can even walk to the local shop and train station with ease!
Featuring timber floors, fresh neutral decor, high ceilings and leafy views, this home is light-filled and inviting, complete with 2 good-sized bedrooms, spotless main bathroom, a well-equipped kitchen with sleek modern cabinetry and stainless steel appliances, and an open plan meals/living zone with covered outdoor areas to the front and rear that extend your living space in an easy indoor/outdoor format.
Outdoors you will find a large powered shed/studio and plenty of off-street parking, while extras include a cosy wood fire, split system air conditioning, European laundry and easy access to local amenities and the Ring Road. Why wait?
- Stylish and character-filled 1st home opportunity
- Western Red Cedar cottage on a leafy 1221m2 allotment
- 2 bedrooms, 1 spotless bathroom, wood fire, air-con
- Light-filled open plan kitchen/meals/living with s/steel appliances
- Front and rear covered alfresco zones, powered shed/studio
- Off-street parking, walk to shop and train station
Call Agent Lorraine Grimshaw for more details 0419 311 873