Ever wished you could find your place in Warrandyte where you can listen to the peaceful flow of the Yarra River as you go to sleep, then wake to the sight of early-morning mist rising off this beautiful stretch of river? Here it is!
This classic Warrandyte home enjoys a 1676m2 allotment immersed in natural beauty, with elegant eucalypts and native birdlife all around. Let the existing residence and its magnificent surrounds be the inspiration for a gutsy renovation project, or perhaps start afresh to design and build your dream home (STCA) that maximises all that is here - the river, the gum trees, the peace and tranquillity.
Just a short walk to Goldfields shopping precinct, primary schools, city bus and local sporting facilities, the convenience here is a real bonus. What a dreamy place to create your beautiful river-side retreat!
- Classic residence on 1676m2 opposite the Yarra River
- Fantastic opportunity to renovate or rebuild (STCA)
- Stunning eucalypts, native birdlife and lovely river views
- A short walk to shops, bus, schools and sporting grounds
- Immeasurable potential in an ever-popular locale
Inspection by appointment only