A prime example that looks can be deceiving, this private family home is set on a 795m2 garden allotment and offers a spacious multi-level design that is a real surprise package.
Showcasing a stylish contemporary decor with beautiful treetop views, the flowing floor plan delivers a plush carpeted lounge room, open plan kitchen/dining and spacious family room that extends onto an elevated alfresco deck in easy indoor/outdoor fashion. The modern kitchen is equipped with a butler's pantry, stone benchtops, stainless steel appliances and an abundance of storage, making this a dream home for entertaining. There are also 4 robed bedrooms (master with big walk-in robe and modern ensuite), flexible study/5th bedroom, zoned family bathroom, powder room and well-equipped laundry.
Extensive decking and a family-friendly rear garden will inspire year-round indoor/outdoor living, while the drive-thru carport and private off-street add immense practicality. Finishing touches include split system heating/cooling, vast under-house storage, shed and more. Within St Helena College zone and moments from the bus, train station, shops and more - this is an opportunity not to be missed.
- Large family home set on a private 795m2 allotment
- 4 robed bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, study/5th bedroom
- Plush lounge room and spacious family room
- Modern kitchen - s/steel appliances, butler's pantry
- Split system heat/cooling, modern styling, extensive decking
- Carport, landscaped garden, under-house storage