From this beautiful valley setting on the edge of the Hurstbridge township you will enjoy easy access to a vibrant community with cafes, shops, schools bus and train station all at the ready.
Brimming with potential and set on a spacious 3 acre (approx.) allotment, this alluring home is ready for a new chapter. Featuring slate floors, soaring cathedral ceilings and rustic timber accents, the interior delivers 3 robed bedrooms, study/4th bedroom, 1 bathroom and provision for a 2nd bathroom. The spacious lounge is striking by design, accompanied by the kitchen/meals/living zone complete with country-style cabinetry, timber benchtops and stainless steel appliances.
Outside reveals a lush level lawn with gazebo ideal for family time, plus a huge shed and lots of room to create your ideal outdoor space. Welcome extras include 2 wood fires, under-house storage and split system air conditioning. Book an inspection now!
- Alluring Hurstbridge home on approximately 3 acres
- Great location moments from cafes, shops, schools bus and train station
- 3 bedrooms, study/4th bedroom, 1 bathroom (and provision for a 2nd)
- Spacious lounge room, open plan kitchen/meals/living zone
- Huge shed, under-house storage, level lawn, garden gazebo
- 2 wood fires, split system air conditioning and more