THIS PROPERTY IS AVAILABLE FOR PRIVATE INSPECTIONS PLEASE CALL OUR SALES AGENT DIRECTLY
CONTACT IS SCOTT CHAMBERS 0409 660 321
Hearts will melt upon inspection of this truly idyllic 3440 m2 (approx.) property nestled right in the heart of St Andrews. This lush near-level allotment is home to a timeless 2-bedroom cottage accompanied by a fantastic mud brick building that presents immense flexibility to work from home, operate as a bed and breakfast or simply enjoy as your own private retreat. (STCA)
Blessed with direct frontage to the Diamond Creek and reserve land, you can take the short stroll to the bakery, Saturday market, St Andrews Hotel, general store and primary school, all the while savouring your beautiful bush surroundings. The fertile gardens are home to lush green lawns, thriving blooms, a fully enclosed kitchen garden and gorgeous dam complete with a jetty and waterfall.
There are multiple outbuildings, including a large garage/workshop with gym, 2nd workshop/tool shed, hen house and more. Breathtaking natural scenery is all around, and you will appreciate extras such as split system heating/cooling, multiple water tanks, carport and much more to discover upon inspection. The good life can be yours!
- Beautiful central St Andrews property
- 2-bedroom cottage with bathroom, powder room and kitchen/meals/living zone
- Separate mud brick studio - ideal home office, bed and breakfast or private retreat (STCA)
- Multiple sheds, workshops and outbuildings, dam with jetty
- Walk to school, market, general store, bakery and St Andrews Hotel