The alluring solid brick residence showcases soaring cathedral ceilings, rich slate and lush leafy views and delivers 4 good-sized bedrooms (master with walk-thru robe to ensuite), zoned family bathroom, solid timber kitchen with adjoining meals/family area, plus a beautiful lounge room with lovely open fireplace and formal dining.
Wraparound bullnose verandas provide easy indoor/outdoor connection to the near-level house garden complete with 2-room studio / bungalow, while the remaining acreage is home to kangaroos, wallabies, echidnas and an abundance of native birds. Finishing touches include brand new carpet, double garage and a sealed driveway.
This peaceful 19 acre (approx.) property will immerse you in natural bushland, with beautiful views that even capture Melbourne's CBD! Offering complete privacy and seclusion surrounded by native flora and fauna, this idyllic retreat is less than 10 minutes from the Hurstbridge township, with shops, primary school, bus and train station all at the ready. This could be the private tree-change you've been dreaming about.
Terms: 10% Deposit, balance 30/60/90 days.
- Solid brick family home, approximately 19 bush acres
- Tranquil bush surrounds with total peace and privacy
- Abundant birdlife and native wildlife all around
- 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 2 living zones, timber kitchen
- Double garage, 2-room weatherboard studio/bungalow, sealed driveway