Experience the supreme convenience of central Diamond Creek living in this light-filled and inviting family home set on a generous 798m2 An easy stroll to the train station, shops, bus service and more, you will also have a number of schooling options to choose from here.
Featuring polished timber floors and plenty of natural light, the inviting interior delivers 3 comfortable bed-rooms (master with built-in robes), a stunning fully renovated family bathroom, open plan living/dining warmed by cosy wood fire and a solid timber kitchen equipped with modern stainless steel appliances.
A large covered deck provides another fantastic indoor/outdoor living zone and leads to the inviting rear garden complete with cubby house, veggie garden, greenhouse, chicken run and lawn for playtime. The perfect start for a young family, this home also enjoys split system heating/cooling, study nook, high ceilings and double carport. Inspection is a must!
- Haven for young families on 798m2 - central Diamond Creek
- Single level design - 3 bedrooms, stylish modern bathroom
- Light-filled open plan living/dining with cosy wood fire
- Solid timber kitchen - stainless steel appliances
- Covered alfresco deck, family-friendly garden, double carport
- Split system heating/cooling, timber floors, study nook and more
To book your private inspection please call Scott Chambers directly on 0409 660 321