Enjoying infinite Hurstbridge appeal, this outstanding property is designed to accommodate families at any stage, with the bonus of a sizable shed/studio with home office separate to the house, vehicle access and 2 extra-high carports that allow a tradesman to work from home with ease.
The inviting residence delivers 3 beautiful robed bedrooms (master with ensuite and walk-in robe) and a stylish main bathroom complemented by a choice of spacious north facing living zones that include the private downstairs rumpus room (which can easily be divided to accommodate a forth bedroom) and a light and airy kitchen/meals/family zone that steps outside to an elevated deck with gorgeous views across treetops to the Kinglake Ranges. The modern kitchen enjoys stainless steel appliances and walk-in pantry, while other features include polished timber floors, fresh neutral decor, cosy wood fire, ducted heating, evaporative cooling and split system air conditioning.
The pretty garden allotment is home to a sparkling solar heated saltwater pool, along with wood-fired pizza oven, lawn terrace and lovely established greenery. A leisurely stroll from Hurstbridge Village, you have the shops, primary school, bus and train station at your fingertips. Wow!
- Fantastic family home on 745m2 ideal for a tradesman
- Light and spacious north facing kitchen/meals/family zone with wood fire, downstairs rumpus room
- 3 robed bedrooms (master with WIR/ensuite), stylish main bathroom
- Polished timber floors, fresh neutral decor, ducted heating, evaporative cooling, split system air-con
- Sizable shed/studio with home office separate to the house, 2 extra-high carports, automated gates
- 2 alfresco decks, solar IG pool, lovely landscaped garden