Expressions Of Interest - Offers Close 4:30pm on Wednesday 17th August (unless sold prior)
Brimming with potential from top to bottom, this Hurstbridge classic is nestled on a 792 m2 allotment in a peaceful leafy neighbourhood just 500m from town. It presents a fantastic renovation opportunity for one savvy buyer, and in this fabulous location every investment dollar will be rewarded.
The residence is in original condition, delivering 3 good-sized bedrooms with robes (main with walk-in robe and ensuite), central family bathroom, classic country-style kitchen with views across the garden and a vast split level living area with an open fireplace as its centerpiece.
Outdoors reveals a brick-paved alfresco zone that leads out to a large terraced backyard, along with a secluded fernery and garden shed/workshop. An easy level walk to the local shops, primary school, bus and train station, this property is a must-see!
- High potential Hurstbridge home on 792m2
- Original condition - poised and ready to renovate and transform
- 3 robed bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, classic country-style kitchen
- Vast split level living room with stunning open fireplace
- Ducted heating, covered alfresco area, large natural garden and more
- A short level walk to Hurstbridge village
For more information or to arrange an inspection please contact the Agent : Richard Stepney 0408347930 E. [email protected]